Download Azar for PC Windows and Mac
Azar PC: Azar is a new friend discovery app through video chats.
Azar is an Android application and is officially available for Android devices only, and that too for Android devices.
It is not a cross functional application, which can run on any system apart from Android.
But did we say that it is quite possible to have it up and running like charm on your Windows PC? Yes, it is very much possible to run Azar on Windows based PC.
How It Is Different – The Features
How To Get Azar on PC And MAC?
As Azar is available for Android devices, there’s not straight forward way to get it running on PC or Mac.
For having this app on your system, you need to use emulators which bridges the gap between Android environment and PC or Mac System. Think of emulators as virtual environment setup on your PC running on Windows and Mac, which emulates the Android OS. It is safe and fully trusted method of running Android environment in cross operating system like Windows and Mac.
What is Android Emulator?
An emulator is a software solution that can be used to mirror the android applications on your computers and MAC devices. These emulators can be downloaded from any browser and prove to be useful for running different android applications on your PC.
So, for running Azar on your Windows or Mac based system, you can either use BlueStacks or Nox App Player which both are the known and fully trusted Android Emulators readily available.
Running Azar Using BlueStacks
- Once you download Bluestaks (download link listed above), install the same onto your system.
- Download the Azar APK file (Android executable file) of Azar (download link given below).
- Double click on APK file, which will get open in Bluestacks.
- Confirmation pop-up will be shown. All you need is to allow the installation by confirming.
- Post installation, Azar will be available on Bluestacks Homescreen. Double click on that and enjoy the live streaming for free!
Varies with device . Hyperconnect inc
November 04, 2019 . 100 M+
Running Azar Using Nox App Player
- If you choose to use Nox App Player (download link listed above), install the same onto your system.
- Download the APK file (Android executable file) of Azar (download link given below)
- Open the Nox App Player and click on “Add an APK” located at the top right corner bar.
- Click on “I know” when promoted for validating the install.
- Post installation, Azar will be available on Nox App Player Homescreen. Double click on that and enjoy the live streaming for free!
Benefits of having the Azar for your PC:
- The size of the Azar APK file is less which means that you do not have to uninstall other apps before installing it.
- The simple and user-friendly interface of Azar enables everyone to operate and handle it easily.
- Big Screen Play mobile games on a big screen to get a better performance
- Extremely Smooth Provides you an extremely smooth gameplay experience by the powerful engine
- Keyboard Control Get the real PC like gaming experience by setting the controls on keyboard, mouse, or gamepad
- Multi-Instance Run multiple instances at the same time to play more games
Downloading Azar on Andriod Devices
Azar is available for Android Devices in official way. However, it is not readily available on Google Play Store to download and install.
Now that doesn’t mean it is not a trusted app! Millions of users are using Azar now, fulfilling their audiovisual streaming needs.
- Your Android device must be running on Android 4.1 and up version
- Your device must have 1GB of minimum RAM
- Your device must have 150MB free space for Installation
- Apps from unknown sources must be enabled from settings, to allow installing Azar
Once all the requirements are fulfilled as listed above, go ahead and download the APK (download from below), and tap on APK to install.